8.30.2009

Full Frontal (2002)

Steven Soderbergh delivers a somewhat cryptic art film that only the most interested viewer would probably enjoy.


The focus is a group of people in the Los Angeles area who are connected to the film industry. When a marriage begins to fall apart, an interview between the hottest black actor begins, a job is lost, a play on the verge of a flop, an internet date getting primmed, and a birthday party scheduled for that night, everything blurs between reality and entertainment. 

I can't say that I was able to follow all of the ins and outs, so I'll probably watch the film again as I've thoroughly loved all of the other Soderbergh films I've watched in the past (Che, Traffic, Sex, Lies, and Videotape, The Good German, Bubble, Ocean's Eleven, etc.).

IMDB

No comments: